What is keeping you from achieving your goals?
The most successful leaders have one thing in common; they engage regularly with a core group of peers that hold them accountable and coach them to achieve their goals. It is an essential element each of us needs to be successful, and if you don’t have one, you need one.
What is a Core Group?
The Core Groups are small, facilitated, peer-to-peer mastermind groups that combine individuals with similar roles, and challenges to help you and your business thrive.
These groups meet every other week for 75 minutes either in-person and/or digitally to celebrate wins, discuss challenges, “Hot Seat” specific member ideas, and clarify and create action steps that we are held accountable to.
Core Group Members Experience
The Core Group instantly connects you to other leaders, both near and far that you can learn from and grow with. This becomes your advisor “team” to journey with you in your season of life and leadership
The Core Group provides a confidential and safe place to discuss current issues, challenges, and successes in your life and leadership.
It’s hard to clarify your goals and stay focused on achieving them. Our proven system helps you clarify your goals and create a plan to implement them. The Coachwell Community journal guides this process and the Bi-monthly Core Group sessions will help you create smarter goals and stay accountable to the group.
Core Group members excel in their business — and broader lives — by showing up fully and contributing as much as they take. By leveraging the collective wisdom and experience of the community, members can learn, evolve, and realize results faster.
Core Group Membership
The membership experience includes:
A facilitated, peer-mastermind group of 8 leaders in a similar role to provide accountability, perspective, and coaching. These cross-industry groups meet for 75 minutes every other week.
An instant online community of diverse leaders focused on progress and results. This is a place to connect to share your wins, your experience, ask for help, and network in meaningful relationships.
Receive coaching in your Core Group and also join live calls with coaches, members, and experts to answer your most important leadership and business questions in our weekly office hours. All sessions are recorded and available forever in the community.
With a weekly challenge, exclusive content, courses, and conversations from Coachwell and community members, you will be immersed in a practical learning environment. Join industry and topic-specific learning groups to grow even more.
Additional features -
A desktop and mobile app (Android and IOS) to engage as a community and in Core Groups
Coachwell Community Journal
This physical journal will be mailed to all new members. It's proven goal-setting system and structure will help guide your experience.
Free DISC Assessment
This assessment ($155 value) measures personality and behaviors so that you can increase your own self-awareness.
Is a Core Group right for me?
- You lack a motivating and inspiring community that provides support and encouragement to help you achieve your goals.
- You are continually working on leading effectively in your life and leadership, but struggle to clarify your greatest goals and the self- discipline to develop the routines to stay consistent and productive enough to achieve them.
- You lack a confidential and committed space to let down your guard and talk honestly about your celebrations and challenges, issues, and strategies.
- You at times can feel isolated or stuck trying to make decisions on your own. You value and desire the input of others to be able to move further, faster.
- You know where you want to end up, but don’t always know the next step.
Three Ways to Engage
Start a Core Group
Have individuals that you meet with that you want to enhance? We will partner your group with a facilitator, structure and technology to help your group thrive.
Join a Core Group
Need a Core Group? Our matching process will match you with other leaders who have similar roles and thus, similar challenges. We will help to curate the groups and launch you with a facilitator.
Sponsor a Member
Have a leader who is eager to grow? Sponsor an individual to have them join in a Core Group. This is an incredible professional development opportunity for mid-level managers.
How do I get started?
- Have a conversation with us to make sure the Core Group membership is a fit for you
- Complete the Core Group matching form and jump into the digital community
- Connect with your matched Core Group members
- Select your membership plan and reserve your spot
- Start regular sessions with your group
I had SUCH a great time in our CORE group, with Dave from Coachwell leading the charge, and already can't wait to kick things off again in the fall. During the run time of our CORE group (from January thru June) I saw a more than 46% increase in my personal income, and I know a big piece of that was the conversation we had about reallocating many of my personal accounts, empowering and incentivizing my sales team, and focusing on those needle-moving accounts and tasks that would make all the difference. There were certainly a lot of things in play, and this has been a long time coming, but I'm convinced our group had a major impact on my growth - personally, professionally, and literally... with my income! Thanks Coachwell!
I've recently worked with Coachwell and they are some of the most solid people that I know. Honest, hardworking, trustworthy and wise. I did a local Core Group with about 12 other business owners for 6 months. The facilitator and did a great job getting the conversations going that really helped out group jive and learn from each other. I learned a ton and I know I have Coachwell always in my corner as an individual and as a business owner.
Joining the Coachwell Core Group has been very helpful for me both personally and professionally. I can't thank Coachwell enough for providing this forum to connect with peers in Bend, make new friends and workshop our business challenges and opportunities. My facilitator was a great leader and listener who holds you accountable and helps you take consistent action towards your goals. Thank you!
I had the unique opportunity to join a group here in Bend Oregon. Each member of my group is in a different space but it seems we all share common issue of success and adversity. My facilitator manages to engage us all in a way that challenges us to grow and get out of our comfort zone. I am better at life after joining the Coachwell community. If you are looking for a place to grow your business, life skills and form deep relationships this is your place.
At Axia Wealth Management, we want to build a world class firm that goes above and beyond to help our clients with their investment and financial planning needs. In that journey there are many ways to approach growth, service, systems, etc. Having Coachwell and my Core Group peers by my side has been extremely valuable. Whether it is getting my peer group’s perspective on an issue, or gaining clarity and accountability on goals, it has been an experience that I would highly recommend and now consider it an essential part of my growth as a business owner and a person.
The Coachwell community has been great for me. As a mid-career professional relocating to Bend and a new workplace and new role, the structure, feedback, and tools provided to me have been useful. But the best part of the Coachwell program has been to have a community that provides fun, constructive feedback when moving to a new city and job. It's a supportive, thoughtful group that I'm immensely grateful toward, and my facilitator does a great job of curating it.
Schedule a call below:
Become a Member TodaySchedule a Call
Frequently Asked Questions:
For the past 20 years, Greg has been coaching and advising hundreds of business leaders from across industries and roles. Here is a bit more about his background and experience:
- He is a published author of The Enemies of Excellence – a best-selling book on the importance of Self-Leadership
- He has keynoted for many organizations across the United States
- Coached and consulted with hundreds of leaders
- Helped entrepreneurs and executives grow and scale their businesses while experiencing sustainable success
Greg founded Coachwell in 2009 with the desire to grow his impact and influence on leaders across the United States. Coachwell is a full-service coaching and consulting firm with solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations, focused on increasing leadership effectiveness across the organization.
Coachwell serves leaders and organizations across the U.S. and Canada with solutions such as 1-on-1 executive coaching, team coaching, group coaching, organizational assessments, live-days and exit strategy and business brokerage services.
Here are a couple of criteria that make an ideal member:
- Do you manage a team, own or run a business or are a member of a senior or executive team?
- Do you exhibit a community mindset? Meaning, do you value the input and peers and trusted advisors?
- Are you willing to put in the work to achieve your desired future state?
- Are you ready to submit yourself to accountability and support that drives results?
- Do you have an abundance mindset that causes you to share and contribute your wisdom and practical experiences with others?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are an ideal member and will be a valuable member of the community.
The Core Group is a transformational model for professional development.
There are two models that work effectively as an enterprise solution:
- Members within an organization can be a part of separate Core Groups
- Members within an organization can be placed all in the same Core Group
If you want to discuss this option, then schedule a time with me below.
What if my organization is going to pay for my membership, or I want to sponsor a membership for someone else?
Many members are reimbursed for their dues, or we can directly invoice the organization.
If you are interested in either of these options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it.
That being said, all of the experiences within the community are designed to take 75 minutes or less to complete.
- Your Core Group Sessions are 75 minutes every other week
- The weekly challenge is a 5-minute read
- The office hours is an interactive 60-minute session