There are specific life management patterns practiced by leaders who enjoy sustainable success. Over the years, I've gained tremendous insight from leaders, mentors, and coaches who understand personal and professional growth. Improvement never happens in a void, and for this reason I partner with others as a leadership coach. Doing life together provides accountability and growth! Read more...
Ever notice how some workplaces are just...different?
Maybe you’ve worked at a company before where there’s a synergy in the atmosphere—people actually like their jobs—and go about their daily tasks with enthusiasm. Maybe that describes your workplace, or maybe not, but if you’ve experienced this, it’s hard to settle for anything less. Read more...
Ambition is a powerful motivator. It gets us up in the morning and drives us to succeed. We all need it to envision and produce wonderful advancements. From the buildings we live in, to the planes we fly in; the medical care we receive to the education we enjoy: ambitious people created them all. It's ambitious people who put in extra hours, who work through the obstacles to get it right! They are the ones with jet fuel running through their veins--off again to chase a new goal. They move ahead at the speed of light, and even when they're finished, they rarely rest - until forced by fatigue. Read more...
- 6 Soft Skills to Look for When Hiring Top Performers
- Find the People Who Will Find the Problem
- Your Energy Checkup - Here's How to Measure If You're Overdoing It at Work.
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Employees the Happiest People on Earth
- 3 Ways Overcoming Negativity Boosts Your Creativity as a Leader
- The Michelangelo Effect is The Reason You Can’t Become Your “Ideal Self” Alone
- This Life Investment Strategy Has the Biggest Payoff (Hint: it’s not about money)
- Harvard Longevity Study Reveals the Secret to Long-life and Happiness
- Is Managing “Work-life” Balance Even Possible?
- Coaching Perspective: The Top 3 Challenges for Small Businesses
- August 2018 (4)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (4)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (3)
- February 2018 (3)
- January 2018 (4)
- December 2017 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (8)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (1)