What is the value of accountability? To be honest, when I was in my 20's and 30's I wasn't sure. I was surrounded by exceptional mentors and yet I only partially took their advice and rarely came under their authority. I practiced selective accountability and grabbed the advice I liked and ignored the rest. “Why?” you ask, because I mistakenly thought - "I know better". Read more...
The conversation on character and ethics in leadership has taken center stage. It's prompted many prominent leaders and companies to ask one very important question: How important is character? Is a leader's character as essential as any other qualification of his or her job? Read more...
As leaders, we struggle with resting and recharging. So, here’s a simple list of easy strategies on how to use your time off to the maximum and return
in the New Year feeling recharged and excited.
- 6 Soft Skills to Look for When Hiring Top Performers
- Find the People Who Will Find the Problem
- Your Energy Checkup - Here's How to Measure If You're Overdoing It at Work.
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Employees the Happiest People on Earth
- 3 Ways Overcoming Negativity Boosts Your Creativity as a Leader
- The Michelangelo Effect is The Reason You Can’t Become Your “Ideal Self” Alone
- This Life Investment Strategy Has the Biggest Payoff (Hint: it’s not about money)
- Harvard Longevity Study Reveals the Secret to Long-life and Happiness
- Is Managing “Work-life” Balance Even Possible?
- Coaching Perspective: The Top 3 Challenges for Small Businesses
- August 2018 (4)
- July 2018 (4)
- June 2018 (4)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (3)
- February 2018 (3)
- January 2018 (4)
- December 2017 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (8)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (1)