Author: Coach Dan Gielow Read more...
Every workplace has a distinct culture shaped by the dialogue used every day, from the CEO right down to the new hire. In fields where specialty is the focus, particularly healthcare, the military, or police work, acronyms start to replace plain language. While some might think it necessary or even expedient, the use of jargon sacrifices clarity for confusion. Read more...
Whether you’re a leader working with a team of two or fifty, change is a known constant in leadership. Knowing how and when to make change is essential when spearheading a rebrand, introducing a product, or architecting a new process. Read more...
Tesla employees are racing against the clock to meet an aggressive production goal set by Elon Musk: 6,000 Model 3s per week by the end of June. Until Tesla recovers 6 months of lost time from production snags, they are running out of time to make their goal by quarter’s end. Read more...
- Coaching Perspective: The Top 3 Challenges for Small Businesses
- Getting Unstuck and Pursuing Your Goals
- Why Jargon is Bad For Business
- Is Now The "Right Time" For a Change?
- Unconventional Leadership Tips From The Inbox of Elon Musk
- Why Reading Makes You a Better Leader
- The Unexpected Productivity Tool Responsible for Toyota's Success
- Successful Life Management
- How an Executive Coach Makes the 80/20 Rule Work in Your Favor
- Announcing The Launch of Our Newly Redesigned Website
- June 2018 (3)
- May 2018 (4)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (3)
- February 2018 (3)
- January 2018 (4)
- December 2017 (4)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (5)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (8)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (5)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (2)