We help you, as a business or non-profit leader, and your organization, thrive through providing you integrated services such as: Leadership Coaching, developing Empowered Leaders in your organization, Organizational Health Consulting and Leadership Team Coaching among other services.
A balance between Personal and Professional Development – The goal is to equip you, and your leadership team, to excel by paying attention to what matters most: your health, your goals, your priorities, and the team you’re building around you. Our coaching approach is holistic as we believe success is found when all facets of your life are working well. Also, your organization is no healthier than your Senior Leadership Team, so we will come alongside your team to help it become healthier and thus more effective. As your leadership team becomes healthier – so does your entire organization.
A people-focused leader with over 35 years of leadership experience in the military, business, and non-profits. His experience includes coaching and consulting business owners and executives as well as non-profit and ministry leaders. Additionally, BG has served as a US Army officer (active duty & Army Reserve), Vice President of NiTek Metal Services, Chief of Staff, Chief Administrative Office, Corporate Secretary, and Board Manager for Life Action Ministries (an international non-profit) located in southwest Michigan, as a Church Administrator, and as an Adjunct Professor for over 13 years in Bethel College’s MBA program. Currently he serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Security Alarm Corporation in southern Illinois, as an adjunct professor in the Masters of Science in Leadership program at Belhaven University, as an adjunct instructor in Millsaps College’s Executive Education Program, on the Advisory Board for We Will Go Ministries (a local urban ministry), and serves as a Business Mentor for Innovate Mississippi.
BG graduated from Auburn University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing and has an MBA from Millsaps College. He is passionate about helping people grow to reach their potential through strong coaching, planning, encouragement, and accountability. He specializes in leader development, senior leadership team effectiveness, corporate governance, organizational health, organizational change, and leader development. BG loves to help develop the next generation of leaders and is a life-long learner.
BG and Angela have been married over 37 years and have two daughters and one dog. BG and Angela enjoy their family, reading, good coffee, and spending time together. In his spare time he enjoys reading, weight-lifting, writing, and, above all, laughing with his family.
I work with:
- Individual leaders that are “humble and hungry” and that want to grow
- Businesses that desire to be a positive force for good in their community
- Nonprofit organizations desiring to become healthier and more effective in accomplishing their mission
- Organizations that are facing change and need help walking through the change
- Organizations that want a healthier work culture
The Five Core Values of My Practice:
- Honor God
- Serve Others
- Seek Wisdom
- Pursue Excellence
- Experience Joy
1 -on-1 Coaching
One-on-one coaching of business leaders and non-profit leaders. (NOTE: utilizing the CoachwellPro software and video technology, I am able to coach leaders in any part of the country as long as they have access to the internet)
- The Five Dysfunctions of A Team Workshop
- Empowered Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Coaching Skills
- Corporate Culture & Organizational Change
- Developing an Agile Organization
- Board Governance (for-profit and nonprofit)
• Helping your organization develop the next generation of leaders through building and implementing a leadership development program
• Working with your Senior Leadership Team to become more effective
• Helping your organization with change
• Helping you develop a healthy culture in your organization
• Succession Planning
• Strategic Execution
• Becoming your Trusted Advisor to help you, your leaders, and your organization become more effective